If your browser is already set to accept cookies, but you are getting the message "Your session has expired" every time you try to log in, then there may be a problem with cookie settings on your computer.
Resolving Cookie Problems
Please try the troubleshooting steps below in order, as they are listed from easiest to hardest. After each step, try to log in with your password. If you cannot log in, proceed to the next step.
- You may not have cookies enabled. Search your browser's Help section to determine how to enable cookies.
- The date on your computer may be incorrect. Verify that ALL OF THE FOLLOWING are correct on your computer:
- The time
- The date
- The Time Zone
- Your cookies may be corrupted. Try closing down all windows in your browser and then revisiting our website.
- You may have a program on your computer that monitors/blocks cookies from being sent. These include virus protection software, firewalls, etc. To correct this, simply disable the monitoring application before logging in.
- If you are still unable to log in, please contact us and we will do our best to assist.